Crookhill Early Years is a privately managed nursery for two to four year old children which has been based at Crookhill Primary School for over 10 years. The nursery was graded ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED for the third time in February 2017. In June, Crookhill Early Years opened their fantastic new building which is situated on the school field. The new purpose built nursery provides a spacious and inspiring environment with a beautiful outdoor area.
The nursery aims to provide high quality care and education for pre-school children. Staff ensure each child –
- Enjoys a safe and stimulating environment.
- Is given generous care and attention through our high ratio of staff to children.
- Is given opportunities to join with other children to play, work and learn together.
- Is supported to extend his/her learning and development by building on what he/she can already do.
- Is encouraged to have fun while learning through discovery and play
- Is supported by a key person who oversees their progress and development.
If you would like to apply for a place at Crookhill Early Years or would like to visit, please contact Mrs Kelly Murray or Mrs Cheryl Metcalf at Crookhill Early Years, 0191 4137473.Further information can be found at: www.crookhillearlyyears.com