We want to wish a very warm welcome to Crookhill Primary School to all of our new families. This page is just for you and we hope you will find it really useful! You will find lots of information that will be useful for you and your child in the build up to them starting their journey at Crookhill.
Here, you can meet the Reception Team, take a look our learning areas as well as find out about our approach to the curriculum in Early Years.
We have been thinking of all the elements needed for a smooth transition for our new children and we want:
- New families to feel a warm welcome to Crookhill
- To give families an opportunity to visualise the school setting and get a glimpse into life at Crookhill Reception
- For families to become familiar with and get to know staff, and for staff to begin to build relationships with families.
- To help children to begin to feel familiar with the Reception environment.
- Most of all, we want families and children to feel a sense of belonging to the Crookhill community.
At Crookhill Reception, we are very fortunate to have a beautiful, light and airy classroom as well as lovely outdoor area; all for the children to enjoy. We also have access to our wonderful, large school field and Forest School area. Here are some photographs of how our classroom and outdoor space usually look.
Mrs Jordan is the class Teacher and Mrs Allinson is the class Teaching Assistant.
Here are some photographs of our classroom and outdoor space.